310 North 4th St.
This Italianate Style building was built in 1869 for Wm. Wallace & Bro. Plumbers. later known as the Wallace Bros. Co., est. 1864. The Wallace Bros. built the Wallace Block in 1893, and expanded their sales area. Herman Berry opened Berry's Camera Shop in the building in July 1948. Berry's moved to the corner in 1950, after the 1949 fire.
In 1979, the City Housing Authority was located here.