Pearlman, Chosnek, Morrissey & Hopson Building
316 Ferry St.
Built sometime in the 1885 to 1889 range, this was the home of the Lafayette Iron & Brass Works. It was later used by the Wallace Bros. Co.
For many years (1915 - 1979) this was the home of the Shook Agency, a real estate firm. Now used as a Law Office.