Wallace Bros. Building
320 - 328 Ferry St.
Lot :: #21 original city plat
This notable italianate commercial property was built in 1893.
The second floor was used as offices and the third floor was the Knights of Pythias' Castle Hall (also used by other groups). WASK remodeled the third floor for use as their studios in 1949. The third floor was destroyed by a fire caused by WASK's equipment on October 22, 1949. Karl Kettlehut purchased the building from the Wallace heirs in 1950, renovated it during 1951-1952, and partially restored it in 1984.
For 50 years, this has been the home of Berry's Camera Shop.