This house was built for John and Arkansas Graves in 1908.
The style would have just been called "modern" in 1908,
it could be called a Colonial Revival cottage now.
The Wabash Valley Trust undertook the restoration of this property. The home now serves as the office of the Trust, and as a residence.
The Trust received a Pride of Centennial Award for their work on this building in 2003.