L. Dryfus House; Queen Anne
535 North 6th St.
Lot :: #81 in Bartholomew and Davis' Addition
Built between 1870 and 1880 by Leopold Dryfus who ran a meat store on Main St. and at one time owned the Dryfus Theater and Grand Opera House. The city directories for 1889/90 and 1903/04, show this to be the Dryfus residence. The photograph is from the book "LaFayette Illustrated, 1889.
Prior to 1900, the address of this property was 72 N. 6th.
This property is now a parking lot for the YWCA.