Pippitt House; Free Classic
622 Brown St.
Lot :: #93 plus 6' S side lot #94 in Bartholomew and Davis Addition
Key :: 156-05300-0136
Formerly owned by the Reser family, this Queen Anne was built in the 1890's. The home has a separate upstairs apartment and entryway. A walnut balister, staircase, and pillars grace the front foyer. Original brass and crystal light fixtures, four fireplaces of marble and ceramic and several stained glass windows contribute to this exceptional house. The home was purchased by Robert and Elizabeth Pippitt in 1978. The home is currently owned by Lynn M. Jerde