639 - 641 North 5th St.
This Eclectic style two story frame home was built circa 1890 probably by the Mary A. Waldron family. This style is defined as a selection of elements from diverse styles for achitectural decorative designs. In 1900, Micahael Ricks purchased the home from the Waldron estate and retained ownership until the 1940's. Sometime during these years this structure was converted into apartments. The interior still retains some of the original natural woodwork and high ceilings. Don and Phyllis Kirby purchased the home in 1990 and have done extensive exterior remodeling.