T. P. Emerson House; Italianate
716 Brown St.
This home, built by T. P. Emerson in 1849 is a Greek Revival two story masony house. Its current owner is Don Butler. The home has lost many of its architectural details over the years, but retains a section of iron fence installed before 1863 and likely in 1849 when the house was built. The fence is similar to the one that surrounded the Public Square from 1845-1881.